- Jacob's Ghost and premium, etched highball glass
- Laser engraved branding on exterior and interior of custom-made coffin top
- Branded materials included highball glass, shaker, jigger, mixers, and ingredients, all housed in laser-cut protective foam
- Two custom recipes, the "Bloody Ghost" and "Ghost Ball" printed on mixer cans of ginger ale and tomato juice
- Branded lime. No Dolphin detail goes unnoticed!
Media engagement around the launch of Jacob's Ghost, Jim Beam's resurrected white whiskey, originally produced over 200 years ago.
Jacob Beam was the patriarch and founder of Jim Beam, which started seven generations ago. His original white whiskey was distilled and aged in white oak barrels, which gave the spirit a light but smoky flavor. Our winning concept was a custom, laser-etched wooden mailer, made of pine and stained to replicate white oak. Inside, editors and bloggers found the Jacob's Ghost product, and recipes for two cocktails, all ingredients included. We even branded the fresh lime, because the devil - or in this case - the ghost is in the details!